Tuesday, June 2, 2009

GERMANY...

Okay, I know I always say this but I am really so behind blogging. It has been a crazy ride with work, dance, cheer, work, baby, husband, work, baby, husband...etc. I am super busy, but I love it! I am busy...but I am not complaining! I think it is funny when people are complaining how busy they are because I heard a great quote in Relief Society a few months ago that I feel is so true...YOU ARE ONLY AS BUSY AS YOU PLAN TO BE. I love always having something to do...I feel like I get so much more accomplished that way. But if you know me I am a huge procrastinator...hence the blog. But...here it goes... April and May were crazy months! I had Britt's wedding in April and my little sister Natalie's wedding in May (picts to come as I get them....) Both weddings were amazing and couldn't have been better. Three days after Nat's wedding, Scarlett and I hopped on a plane to Frankfurt, GERMANY where we visited a friend for two and a half weeks! It was so much fun. I know, a lot of people think I am CRAZY for taking a 9.5 month old across the Atlantic on a 16 hour plane ride (by myself on the way over) But it was totally worth it! Scarlett did just great on the plane ride-I had so many people tell me what a great baby she was. We had such a great time and it was so good to spend time with Miranda, Ian and of course Eli. Scarlett already misses him! She loves to play with kids and just loved Eli! Besides Germany, we also went to Poland and when Mike came over a week after me we went to Paris. AMAZING. I LOVE to travel. I love to see different cultures and different ways of living. Germany is amazing. It is probably the most beautiful county I have ever been to. I didn't know I would love it that much. I have been there before but I had really only gone to Berlin. Miranda was able to take me all over Germany & I am so thankful for the wonderful host she was! I'll start out with Germany... (I don't know why it is underlined!?!?!) Me and Miranda
Yep...the whole time all Scarlett did was pull her bow out! She was so proud to show me & Miranda everytime she ripped it out!
This was at a beautiful garden in Dresden, Germany...
How cute are they? Ian, Eli and Miranda! Eli was not up for pictures and Scarlett followed suit...

8 comments:

Donene said...

Wow, I am so jealous! I went to the border of Germany,(Holland) and it was so beautiful there. I am so glad that you were able to go and No, I don't think you are crazy.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I am totally jealous of you! We need to go back so you can show me around for sure! Your pictures are beautiful!

Clenece said...

You are crazy! BUT BRAVE for doing it! You are a lucky girl!

BreAna said...

look at you , you little traveler. how much fun. i need to get to paris one day. scarlett is so freakin cute.

The Morzelewski Family said...

What the heck, I still can't believe you went to Germany...among other places that I have been dying to go!! Geez, you are lucky, it looks like so much fun! I am so glad Scarlett was a good girl, could you imagine a 16 hour plane ride with a screaming child.....

Emily said...

What a crazy spring! But looks like oh so much fun. And hello...Paris with your boyfriend... Priceless!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

what a blast!!!! now you have more memories of germany than just berlin!! :D

Braden said...

how fun! you always go such neat places! i don't think you're crazy to take a baby. i bet she loved it!