Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!!!!

Easter was so much fun this year! Scarlett had so much fun Easter morning and she just loves her Easter dress! Mike and I made Easter dinner and had some friends over to celebrate since our families don't live here. The dinner turned out pretty tasty...but I was still missing Grandma Gene's food-nothing compares!!! I am still so behind in the blogging world...but what have ya? Here's Easter....
Scarlett was so excited to see her presents!
She loved her Easter card...

Scarlett loves cereal! She is little miss impatient though when it comes to me preparing her food! Once you do the sign language to "cereal" or "eat" or "milk"....GAME OVER!!!
What a princess!!!
She is still a mommy's girl and I LOVE it!!


Just chillin by her presents! She looks sooooo big!!!


Opening her present...
Okay, okay...she was not having the bunny ears. She thought they were fun for like one minute. She was totally scuzzing me and Mike! :)
Scarlett and her friend Tyce! Oh man trying to get an 8 month old and a 14 month old to hold still and both look at the camera at the same time...impossible!
After a long day....

15 comments:

MaddeeShaw said...

she is gettin so big. she is adoorable!

Josh and Bam said...

it is about TIME you put more pictures of her! I have been dying and I can't believe how big she is getting. I need more pictures!!! I mean it!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Your little Scarlett is the cutest little girl in the world! I love her eyes they are amazing. I am so excited to see you all at my wedding! It means so much to me that you are my bridesmaid! I love ya!

The Jones Family said...

Kristi Scarlett is growing up!!! She is such a beautiful little girl! We miss you guys and hope we can hang out soon. We have a few St. George trips planned and really want to get the little ones together again.

Clenece said...

Your little Scarlett is getting so big. We sure miss you guys! You look by the way!!

Crystal said...

Oh, looks like she had a wonderful Easter:)

She is adorable!

Ezra and Kim said...

As usual Scarlet is just darling. I love that sweet little girl of yours. Her dress is so cute!

LiSa said...

Kris!! She is getting so big and cuter every freaking day. I haven't seen her in months!!!! I'm here now and I can't wait to spend some "quality" time with you guys. Love ya!

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

She is getting so big! It looks like you guys had a great Easter!

p.s- your grandma made homemade chili for my husbands grandparents and we were lucky enough to eat some..it's true there is nothing quite like her cooking, it's delicious!!

Miranda said...

When did she get so big!!!! I can't believe how grown up she is! I almost didn't believe that was scarlett in the pictures, her hair isn't sticking up! :) She's so sweet! Happy easter!

Jason and Tawni said...

I am dying right now. Scarlett looks sooooo grown up! When was the last time I saw her? I think it was at Marci's shower which was in February. Too long!!! When should we get together at the park? I miss you!

Nick and Leila said...

I randomly saw Mike at Nordstroms and I can't believe how beautiful Scarlett is! She is tiny! I told Mike we need to get together next time you are in town.

Natalie said...

Kristi you have the cutest little family. Scarlett is adorable!

McCoy Family said...

Scarlett is so cute. She's getting so big since I saw her last. I Love her nursery- so cute! Hope to see ya at Bunco on Wednesday.

Doug and Laura said...

Love the bunny ears! Can't wait for the Europe pics.