Monday, June 8, 2009

POLAND!







Random...I know! During my trip to Europe, Ian planned a fabulous weekend in Poland. It was about 5 hours away from Schweinfurt, where Miranda and Ian live. I didn't know this...but Poland is known for its pottery. So Miranda and I took advantage of this and came away with some beautiful Polish pottery. Sorry...I can't post any pictures of the pottery...the movers packed it up when they packed up their house...along with Scarlett's flip flops!:( These pictures were taken in the town square in Warsaw. It was so pretty and the buildings were amazing. They looked fake and they looked like little paper cutouts. I was amazed at how unpopulated Poland is. Driving into the country was beautiful-so green and the cutest houses. I'm glad I got to go to Poland because I don't think I'll ever have the chance to go back!:)

3 comments:

Clenece said...

I love the buildings! They do look fake!

Crystal said...

Wow, looks like so much fun! You know, if I traveled as much as my husband, I would be traveling alot, but I don't. Maybe someday!!! Maybe next year we could have our trip be somewhere fun like Europe:)

Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!

Rachel said...

Looks like Mike really missed a fun trip. Glad Scarlett was good for you, I was one of those people that was thinking, "what is she thinking!!!!" Nate and I went over there for 10 days when Kace had just turned 2 and I spent the better part of the first few days bawling :)