Monday, May 19, 2008

Las Vegas!!!






Bam and Josh wanted to take a little graduation vacation so Bam planned a fun-filled weekend in Vegas! We thought it was a great way to celebrate our anniversary, Mike's graduation and get a break from real life. We stayed in the Trend West Resort and just played all weekend. Friday night we just went to New York New York and played at the ESPN center, on Saturday we laid out then that night Mike and I went to Le Reve- an acrobatic aquatic show at the Wynn. It was an amazing show! It blows my mind how creative and artistic people are. I wish I was only 1/100 as talented as they are! I would recommend it to everyone. I really was amazed at how creative the producers are and how talented the performers were. Bam, Josh and Ashley & Mark went to Spamlot at the Wynn and loved that play. That night the boys went on all the roller coasters at the Stratosphere and had a lot of fun. I was glad I had an excuse not to go on the rides, not that I would have if I wasn't pregnant. I am the biggest wuss in the world...I get scared on the rides at Disneyland! But the boys had a great time and us girls had fun just hanging out. It is so nice to escape reality every once in a while...

13 comments:

Clenece said...

First, I love your swim suit and second...when are you EVER going to show that you are pregnant!! You should be showing by NOW!

Jason and Tawni said...

Wow, for some reason I thought you were like 6 months pregnant yet I don't see a belly anywhere! You better start showing soon Kristi!

Amber said...

Hey Kristi!! I am still waiting for that phone call to make bows! j/k but we need to get together. your blog is cute! and you are a cute pregnant lady. talk to you soon! love ya!

Alicia said...

Okay missy, you and Mike really need to gain weight:). I honestly think you two are perfect....its quite scary. Well I love you and miss you!!!

Rieck Family said...

K so you only have like three months left and you are one hot mama in your swimsuit!!! So cute! And darling suit too!!! Wish I could look like that not prego!!!

Kristin Morris said...

Ok, apparently I am not the only that thinks you are still so little and cute! Are you sure you're pregnant?? I think by this point I was a blimp, seriously!! What is your secret :) Hope everything is going great!

West's said...

How fun! Hey congratulations by the way! I had no idea you were expecting! and you even know what you're having! That's great!

The Enslingers said...

I agree with everyone else Kristi! You do not even look prego! I am pretty sure when I was that far along people were already asking if I was due any day....Note: My son did weigh 10 lbs 10 ounces when he was born so I WAS absolutely HUGE!

Heather

Marci and Matt said...

I tagged you.. check out my blog to see.

Heather & Josh said...

I can't believe that you only have like 80 days left. Doesn't it seem kinda crazy. we need to talk soon. And also I know this comment is a little late but the picture of you and Mike in the pool...oh my goodness boobs!!! They have gotten so big, it is weird for a negative A to get boobs. Enjoy them before their less than they were before. Do you have a cute purple outfit, because I made you the cutest. I guess I might have to find an outfit to match. Are you having any showers? If not next time your up here, I want to get together with you and go shopping and lunch or dinner or something, so pencil me in. Love you.

BreAna said...

Hey Kristi I just wanted to see how you are feeling. I hope all is going well. I hear you still don't even look prego you lucky girl. you should have seen me at the end talk about whale.hehe. I am just glad that he is finally here. Let me know what is up. Hope to hear from you soon. bre

MaddeeShaw said...

Hey kristi this is maddee, bretts girl friend. And I just found your blog. Its way cute! I like your swim suit. Anyways good luck with your baby. You are a very cute pregnate women!!

Sean & Cambria Neumann said...

e ai cara, eu achei seu blog e ja adiconei voces em nossa blog! um braco cara ate mais