Friday, May 9, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!!!









I can't believe after 3 years it is finally here! Mike graduated with his bachelors degree in business administration from Dixie State College. I am so proud of him! I think that getting an education is so important and it is something that no one can ever take away from you. I am so glad that he got right back into school after his mission because I think it is so much harder to go back to school once you take a break. It wasn't easy having him in school for three years, but it was worth it. I can't believe how fast those years went by though. I guess a lot was going on with both of us. The first year was basketball, Rebelettes, Dixie, second year was basketball, basketball, basketball (there were A LOT of away games that year-I think like 25), Rebelettes, Snow Canyon Eshelles, DCFS and the third year was Rebelettes, Olive Garden, DCFS, Brazil and everything in between!!! And with basketball and everything else that Mike did, he managed to keep above a 3.5GPA the whole time. He is so smart and motivated. Its kind of scary that we are now both out of the "student" world and we both have to be responsible! Mike is going to finish this month at Olive Garden then he'll start training for Farm Bureau Insurance in June and July. So if anyone needs life, auto or home insurance let him know! CONGRATULATIONS Mike and all the other 2008 graduates!

11 comments:

Ticey said...

Way to go Mike - that is awesome!!

The Staheli's said...

Congrats to Mike! How exciting for you guys...a new chapter. I really think we need to hang out. Justin and I are pretty cool ya know. ;)

Di said...

Yeah for being done with school. The cake with his picture on it was cute.

Audrey and Geoffery said...

Hey Kristi! It's Audrey Shipp! I came across your blog and just have to say hi! Congrats on the baby. That is sooo exciting. Hope your feeling well. Good to see you on here!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Yay for Mike!!! And Yay for Kristi!!! that is so exciting!

Clenece said...

Great job Mike. It must feel pretty darn good to have that out of the way! Way to go Mike!

Marci and Matt said...

We are so happy for the both of you! Yeah, no more school!! It's gotta feel great. You two look so dang cute in your pics!!

M said...

Congrats! Sup sista? Hope you're feeling great. Can't wait to see you again.

*/ Jillian said...

kristi,
K so this is really random, we were in your college ward and we never really talked but the wierd thing was,,, I finally figured out how I knew you. We worked together at American Eagle when it first opened. Congrats on the baby and to your husband for graduating!

Rachel said...

Kristi-HEY! It is Mike's cousin (actually I married his cousin!) Rachel-I found your blog through someone else's and when i found a mike and kristi I was like, "it is probably not them, but I will check anyway." and it was!
I thought you were pregnant, I don't see a baby in there anywhere! :) You look great!
Congrats mike on graduating! Don't worry I will keep checking up on you :)....you can check out our blog and there are some more family members on there too if you want.

Nick and Leila said...

That's awesome! Congrats Mike, that's so great. What a great feeling! Kristi you do not look pregnant, you look amazing!