Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Graduation BBQ

We have a lot of friends that graduated with Mike, so to celebrate graduation we had a barbeque. It was so much fun to be able to hang out with friends-it feels like everything and everyone has been so busy lately we haven't had much time for fun! We had it on Tuesday so I think it gave everyone a little break from all the studying for finals. It was a fun night with friends!

So I found out that at Lins (probably anywhere) they can screen print a picture onto a cake! I had no idea until my friend Lou told me about it on Sunday. So I thought I would embarrass Mike and have his picture on a cake just for him! It was hilarious...and he was embarrassed! You can't really tell in the picture, but I was amazed at how good the picture looked!

Here are the graduates! Mike, Chase, Season, Mark & Layth...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! Mike and his basketball boys Ryan and Nate. Nate actually makes Mike look short!
Me and Sis...(doesn't she look amazing for just having a baby-not to mention her 3rd child?!?!?)

Serena, Me, Brynn, Jack and Robin

4 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

That sounds like fun. Congrats Mike!!! You still don't even look pregnant. No fair!!! I am getting huge I feel like. But I find out on Monday and I can't wait. We need to talk soon. Love ya.

Rachel said...

hey it's rachel wilson. I found your blog from amber probsts blog! FUN! How do you guys know each other! Anyway, i had to leave a comment because bry was a total tird and didn't tell me about the bbque or else we would have been there! Also, you are so cute! You don't even look preg. and we for sure need to make some bows sometime. last, don't be mad if i add you to my friends list!

Karly & Danny said...

Hey you are friends with my friend Brynn. We went to high school together! Small world.

Clenece said...

Nick and I were sad we couldn't make it but I am glad you got to so this party for mike. Cool Cake!