Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We're Pregnant!!!!!!

Okay, I know this is old news to most...but I decided it it time that I finally post it! Right before Christmas Mike and I found out we were pregnant (I had to take 4 pregnancy tests to believe it myself!) No, it wasn't a surprise...we decided that we were ready for a baby anytime Mike was done with school which is in May. I am now 17 weeks and find out next Thursday what we are having and we can't wait! Of course Mike wants a little boy and I really don't care...as long as sometime I get one of each. I'm kind of in that stage where you can't tell I am pregnant, but I have definitely gained some weight. I had no idea how hard being pregnant was and how tolling it is on you. I never understood morning sickness until I was basically crying in bed begging Mike to bring me food the second I woke up. But luckily, I am getting over it. I usually get sick only once in the morning now and not throughout the day and night anymore. I am lucky that I have a flexible job (I don't think I made it in work before 10:30 the first 3 months I was pregnant) and a helpful, patient husband. So our due date is around August 24th...sadly I cannot think of a more miserable time to be pregnant in St. George...but I guess I'll have to deal with it! But we can't wait to start our family and everything that goes along with it. Stay tuned for next Thursday to find out what we are having...any guesses?

10 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Yea!! I am SO excited for you and Mike. I am glad you are feeling better, and hope things just continue to get better and better. I am guessing a girl, but it's only because I have one and know how much FUN they are. I also want to make a buch of cute bows with you too, and you can't do that stuff with boys. I hope your baby comes on Aniston 's birthday, it's a great day to have a baby!! Congratulations!!

Clenece said...

IT is about freaking time you post that! I keep looking waiting for this to me announced! Congrats again! We are so excited for you guys! I hope for your sake it is a girl. For Mike I hope it is a boy... Good luck you two!

Jason and Tawni said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea that you were preggo! Congratulations, I am so happy for you and Mike. Morning sickness sucked hard and I was fortunate to have a very sweet boss who let me come in at 11am everyday that 1st trimester. I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!!

The Staheli's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I heard through the grape vine, but was waiting for you to officially mention it. :)
That is so exciting! SOrry you were so sick. That's rough. I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm excited to hear what you are having!!! I guess...BOY

Ticey said...

Congrats guys - we are so excited for you!! Kristi I hope you get past the morning sickness thing - I can't say I know how you feel cause I was very lucky to never be sick. But enjoy every minute of your pregnancy. It is the best thing ever and I have loved every second of mine. Oh and I am going to guess a little girl - I'll be checking back to see :)

Di said...

yeah!!! I am so excited for you! Crystal told me so I was just waiting for you to announce it before I congratulated you. Having a baby is the best thing in the world. you will see after everything you go through they are a hundred million times worth it. Best of luck to you!

Jeff said...

Kristi is Prego??!!! Wow! Congratulations! I feel dumb that I just learned that from your blog but I really am excited for you. I hope you and Mike are doing well. Oh...and shoot for the 23rd so your baby could have the best birthday in the world...just ask Mike.

Heather & Josh said...

I am so happy for you guys. Sorry I am such a jerk of a friend and I didn't call you back sooner. But I feel so special that I got to hear the news in person! Thanks for waiting to post about it. You are such a great friend, and I love you to death. I can't wait til we can layout in a few weeks. I'll be sure to let you know when I'll be in town.

The Morzelewski Family said...

I am so so so excited for you guys, you will be the most wonderful Mommy and Mike will of course be an awesome Dad! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!! I love ya!!!

Nick and Leila said...

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats! I can't believe it! I'll have to tell Nick, he will be way excited!