Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tagged

I've Been Tagged!

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was 15 years old and was either at the end of my freshman year or in my sophomore year of high school. Back then we were drooling over the older boys (pathetic, I know) dressing up in stolen old basketball uniforms, breaking into the old gym while pigeons chased us, driving without a license, sluffing school having nap-overs and jumping on the trampoline. Man, those were good days!

2. Five things to do today...
1.Make it to work by 9am to supervise a visit
2. Write a court report
3. Turn in a court report
4. Watch the BIGGEST LOSER (best show ever!)
5. Eat, eat and eat...

3. Favorite Snack-
4 months pregnant...anything I can get my hands on right now! I am really obsessed with Otter Pops since me and Tiff bought some last week and Marshmellow Blasted Fruit Loops!

4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Build my dream house (which includes a swimming pool and possibly a Nordstrom), Buy Mike his big truck,buy a private island, travel, travel, travel, shop, shop, shop, buy my friends and family new houses by mine, donate to good causes like Make A Wish, children's cancer research and orphanages, adopt some kids, send less fortunate kids to college, the list is ENDLESS!!!!

5. Name Three of your bad habits--
1. Picking my lip
2. Getting anxiety
3. Being messy

6. Five jobs I've had:
1. Nanny (refer to Nanny Diaries for further details)
2. High School drill coach (refer to When Committing Suicide is Okay)
3. College Dance team coach
4. Social Worker for Division of Child and Family Services (where I learned that everyone is always lying)
5. Admissions Advisor/Recruiter for Dixie State College

7. Five things people don't know about me-- Well...I don't keep a lot in so most people know a lot about me...but...
1. I have social anxiety in St. George (refer to high school drill coaching job- this is something only Abby truly understands)
2. I love the Biggest Loser and cry about every week while watching it (man, their accomplishments!!!)
3. I have anxiety about becoming a mom
4. I hate-and am scared of balloons
5. I am really shy until I get to know someone well

Who I'm Tagging.... Alisha, Brittany, Crystal, Abby, Serena, Tiffany

4 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Hello...where have I been?? I had absolutely NO idea you are pregnant! CONGRATS! Don't be scared about becoming a mom, it is the BEST thing that has ever happened to me (of course, it is probably the hardest too..but so rewarding!) Do you know what you are having yet? What is your phone #? We need to chat...

The Blanchard Family said...

Oh and by the way...I don't have a girl so I am completely bias, but BOYS ARE THE BEST!!! I love my sweet little boy...who will be 1 on April 6th. Can you even believe that?

Boyer family said...

I just tagged you, read my blog!!!!

The Staheli's said...

So...I totally know what you mean about having social anxiety in St. George...TOTALLY!!!