Monday, January 28, 2008

A tribute to President Hinckley


Wow! What an incredible man. I was incredibly sad to hear of his passing, but I feel so blessed to have had him as our living prophet for so long. I cannot imagine the reunion he is having with his wife right now. He has been the prophet since I was around 12 so he is the prophet I feel I have come to know the best. I am so thankful for the lessons he has taught us and I am thankful for the inspiration he was to me as well as to so many other people around the world. He was the true and living example of charity and service. He will remain in my heart forever.

6 comments:

The Staheli's said...

He really will be so missed. He was the prophet I knew and loved. It's amazing to think of all the times in my life that something he said or gave a talk on inspired or changed my life. I am sure the celebration on the other side of the veil was amazing.

Heather & Josh said...

I felt the same way. And I love that picture you posted. They were such a cute little couple, and I am sure they are so happy now.

The Blanchard Family said...

Hi cute girl! I LOVE this blogging thing because it makes such a great way to keep in touch with all the people that I miss and wish I saw more! You are darling and SO skinny in that bikini! I am jealous of Hawaii! Love ya!

Jason and Tawni said...

Kristi!
Long time no talk to .... I stumbled onto your blog through Marci's so I linked it to mine so we can stay in touch better! It looks like you are having fun with your vacations and I loved your tribute to President Hinckley. Hope you are doing well!
Love,
Tawni
https://www.smithfamilysynopsis.blogspot.com

Amber said...

Hey Kristi, How are you? Im good, I just got back from St. George the other day, and while I was there, I ran into mike at the Olive Garden. I don't know if he told you hi for me or not, but I told him to. So yeah, hope all is well! Talk to you later.

The Staheli's said...

SO I heard a rumor!!! :)