Monday, January 28, 2008

The Temple



Okay, so I think this is the funniest thing that has happened in my marriage, and I am sure Mike's most embarrassing moment of his life!

So I have this Rebelette (Nichole) who kind of looks like me (but she's way cuter)- short blond hair, tall, kind of the same body...well anyway, we were walking up to the temple after the North Shore to take some pictures. Mike was behind me and on his cell phone. Okay, so I love Mike to death but he is not the best multi-tasker, especially when he is on the phone. So, he was behind me and I called him to come up close to the temple so we could get some pictures together. Well, Nichole was following behind me walking up to the temple. Unfortunately for Mike, we had the same cover up on. So he totally thinks I am Nichole and goes up to her and starts patting her butt! She looked over and saw it was him-Mike just chatting away on his cell phone. So she starts tapping him on the shoulder to let him know it is her, but he thinks its me tapping him so he starts tapping more and starts cupping her bum!!! Finally she had to basically grab him and shake him and he finally looked over and almost died!!!!!!!!!It was so funny, I happened to turn around and see the tail end of it and you should have seen his face, it was priceless! He was so embarrassed and he wouldn't get off the phone cause he didn't want to face anyone. I don't think I have ever seen him so embarrassed in his whole life. It was hilarious, I don't think we'll ever forget it!!!

3 comments:

Heather & Josh said...

I am so jealous about the Hawaii trip. I am dying to go. Maybe this spring...yeah right! The pictures look great, and it looks like you guys had a blast. And that story about Mike is absolutely hilarious. I'm sure he was mortified. But it makes for a great story to tell. Thanks for the post.

Ticey said...

Mike & Kristi I am so happy you guys have a blog. I am totally into the whole blogging thing. It looks like you had way fun in Hawaii - and that story totally sounds like Mike :) We hope all is well. Shane and Ticey

Nick and Leila said...

I love that story and I'm totally jealous about your trip! Nick was asking about you two the other day just thought I'd say hey!