Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Bam's Shower


I was so excited to get together with all of my high school friends for Bam's shower. It seems like we only get together at Christmas since everyone is lives so far away. We were missing a few friends, but I was thankful to see everyone who was able to go. Bam got some fun gifts and good mommy advice. It was fun to see her so pregnant! Sometimes it isn't real to me that she's having a baby because I've only seen her pregnant a few times. She looks darling though and I know she will be the best mommy.

1 comment:

Rieck Family said...

Hey, I'm so glad to finally see your blog!!! It was fun looking at all of your pics from Hawaii! In case you see this before your text message, my relief society sheet does not have your email, so I need it!!! Later...