Monday, January 28, 2008

North Shore


Okay...totally cheesy...I know....and we were totally laughing!
My handsome husband!

The girls getting pumbled by the waves



The North Shore was for sure my favorite day. It is the most gorgeous beach and has awesome waves. I couldn't believe how my girls would just throw themselves into the crashing waves and get pumbled (as well as Mike of course!). I enjoyed sitting back and watching them! After the beach we went to the tastiest sno cone shack called Motzimotos. It was pretty funny cause we ran into some people that we knew from Logan there. Small world...

2 comments:

The Morzelewski Family said...

Ahhhh! I am so jealous right now, what I would give to be in Hawaii! It looks like you guys had so much fun! Tell Carlye I love her, and I think I know one of the girls on the team, the blondie in the bottom middle. I think she was a super-stepper when I used to teach it :) love ya!

Di said...

How much fun would it be to be vacationing in Hawaii right now. You are so lucky all you ever do is vacation. Just kidding...I know you work too. It looks like you had fun. I love the "cheesy" picture too.