Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One Year and Counting...

Where it all began...Not going to lie...I was TERRIFIED at that point. No really. TERRIFIED.
The love of my life...
Okay, the TWO loves of my life!
Simply Precious.
Love the hair!
A five month difference...
Blessing Dress. 3 months old.
Four months old.
5 months old...
Six months old and first visit to Hawaii. (First of many hopefully :))
Seven months.
Eight months.
Nine months. First visit to Paris. Most likely last. LOL.
So happy. Nine and a half months.
Ten months. Like mommy like daughter. Already sucking in. Already crazy hair.

Eleven months.
Twelve months.
My one year old. Can she be any cuter? What can I say? We love this girl.

13 comments:

Donene said...

She is sooo cute, wished we could have seen you when we were down. I can't believe that she is one!!

The Morzelewski Family said...

She couldn't be any cuter! Crazy how time flies, isn't it? Miss ya, love ya!!!!

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

I love that girl, she is so darn cute! she is precious! I want you to come down so I can squish her!!

BreAna said...

I can't believe she is already a year old. She is so beautiful. Give her big birthday loves from aunt BreAna.

Anonymous said...

So cute. Time flies when they're growing. Also your main picture is the cutest in the world. Love it.

The Jones Family said...

Oh my heck she is a doll and is so special!! Anyone born August 12th is extra special. We miss all of you and hope to get in a visit soon!!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Yes it is true she could not be any cuter! I love her also very much!

Unknown said...

She is the cutest thing EVER!! I love the picture with her crazy hair.

Clenece said...

WOW, time flies! She is beautiful! I wish we lived closer!

Rachel said...

She is SO CUTE......naturally. I would like to see a picture with mommy and the crazy hair :)

Braden said...

cute post! she is so big and sooo cute. sad i didn't get to see her. aren't you ready for #2..(j/k!)

Kristie said...

Such cute pictures. It's fun to look back see how much she has grown.

Brittany said...

Haven't seen you forever! I hope you guys are doing good. I love your cute post and Scarlet is so cute in every picture! Love you!