Friday, August 14, 2009

HaPpY BiRtHdAy SCARLETT!!!


Scarlett turned one on Wednesday August 12th. I seriously can't believe my baby is one!!! I am so sad at how fast time goes by. One year old is so momentuous. I can't believe it was one year ago that I was in the hospital having her. She is the joy of mine and Mike's life. We love her like nothing else.


Fun things about Scarlett-

-She loves to "walk" on her knees

-She is walking

-She loves to put my purse strap on her shoulder and try to haul it around

-She loves baby dolls

-She is so sweet and so mild mannered

-She know milk, please, more, kiss, thank you, etc... in sign language
-Scarlett loves to give "loves"

-She LOVES food!

-Scarlett loves to make messes

-She has 2 bottom teeth that are barely sticking out
-She loves her tongue

-She is 18lbs and 29.5 inches

9 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh my goodness - that year flew by! She is a doll. Happy Birthday Scarlett!!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Scarlett I can't believe you are 1 you are such a beautiful girl. I am so glad I was at your birthday party. I have some cute pictures, I hope you are enjoying all your dolls. I miss you all and I can't wait to see you soon. Thanks again for my ticket to so you think you can DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEE you have NO IDEA how excited I am I can't wait!

Amber said...

Her birthday, is my little girls birthday! fun! She looks so beautiful in her picture! They grow up soo fast!!

Rachel said...

I can't believe she is one. I haven't even met her yet! What is up with that :) She is beautiful, but I never expected any less

Braden said...

happy birthday scarlett! i can't believe she is one. how fast time flies. she's beautiful by the way!

BreAna said...

oh my heck I can't believe she is already 1. She is the cutest little thing. Happy late birthday Scarlett!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! But of course gets it from her beautiful mommy! :)

Emily said...

How cute is she!?! I can't believe how fast they grow. BTW, that is the cutest invitation! I'm sad that we couldn't make it.

Angela Smith said...

She is so beautiful with those big baby blues! I can't believe she's over a year old! Miss you!