Monday, October 26, 2009

Scarlett's One Year Picts!

A little behind...but SOOOOO worth the wait! Here are Scarlett's one year pictures! I wanted a classy style that would be easy to go with any house style...and I couldn't have imagined better pictures! I am in LOVE with all of them and don't even know where to start in picking them out for my house! Here are a few of my favorites! My disk had 146 pictures on it! aaahhh!!! Skye Johansen took them and did a tremendous job! A co-worker's wife made the cake and it turned out just darling!

This is a classic Scarlett look!












I think this is my favorite. I just love her smile and how happy she is.

11 comments:

Clenece said...

Those turned out SUPER cute and very classy!! She is beautiful Kristi!

Unknown said...

She is the cutest thing ever!

Phill and Jessica said...

Where are you getting all of these tu-tu's?? Are you or someone you know making all of these? Or are you buying them?! They are absolutely adorable! I love all the layers!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Ok I want the 11th picture down so my favorite! She did an amazing job! She is the best baby photographer by far!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, love the pictures. She sure is photogenic.

Unknown said...

Oh my dear you do have a hard decision to make...they are ALL darling. She's beautiful!!

Braden said...

adorable!

Amber said...

I have Skye Johansens blog on my blog, because I was going to use her, and I saw scarlets pictures on there! HOW STINKIN CUTE!!! She does an AWESOME job!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Oh gosh, just waaaaay too precious for words. I love all the different looks and outfits she had! You are going to have a tough time choosing girl!

Olivia Jewell said...

She is SOO pretty Kristi.

Doug and Laura said...

These pictures are beautiful.