Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm not even kidding you!

OOOHHHHH Yeah!!!! Yep...I met Kyle Korver. Scarlett met him too! We were at Huntington Beach for Rebelette Camp and just shopping around in the little boardwalk shops and in walked KYLE KORVER! I almost died! I was really star struck! I was shaking so bad I couldn't take the picture! This is how it went down...Kyle walked in. I immediately knew it was him, but I didn't know know. So I started following him around the little shop. We made eye contact about 5 times and he was pry thinking I was a little creepy following him around. I asked my friend to ask for a picture, but she wouldn't (even after I offered her $10.00). So finally, I said, "Kyle" and looked away (just in case it wasn't him) well sure enough, it was him and he said "yeah?" I then said, "I knew it was you Kyle Korver!" I was so excited! I then told him that I was from Utah and Kathleen (my friend) piped in and told him that we are huge Jazz fans. He smiled and asked us what we were doing in Huntington. Yep, I even had convo with him! I then asked him for a picture and he was as kind as ever and said yes. Kori and I then took a picture with him and I asked him if he would take one with Scarlett! He said yes and even kindly waited while I put her bow back in her hair! :) Well, I was shaking so bad that I couldn't get my camera to work and so I told him, "I am so sorry, I'm really star struck!" He just laughed and squatted their patiently! It was funny because all of the workers in the store were asking who he was. I guess if you're not from Utah or Milwaukee you wouldn't really know. But he was kind and gracious and I MET KYLE KORVER!:) Don't worry...the first person I called to tell was Mike!

Look at how cute! He's just looking at her so sweetly!
Scarlett did not care what was going on!
And yes...he is even MORE beautiful in person than on television! What I like about him is that he is so nice and does a lot of charity work and is suppose to be just a good all around kid. I love it when they're grounded and not arrogant guys like Terrell Owens. We need more role models like this for little kids!

12 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

So I get your text with instructions to go check your blog. I am thinking that you are going to make some wonderful announcement that you are pregnant so I hurry and jump on the computer. Instead I see this awful post and now I hate you. jk Not really but oh man, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you guys! He is beautiful and he seems to be such a sweetheart. This is about the greatest picture ever, you need to blow up the one of him and Scarlett and put it in her nursery. Then one day Stella can be jealous of Scarlett when she figures out who Kyle is!

B and J said...

Lucky you! I remember the first Utah Jazz player I met, I was so nervous, and so intimidated, they look so small on TV but they are huge in real life!

MaddeeShaw said...

oh my freaking heck! if only you knew how jealous i am. he is my favorite person! your so lucky. scarlett is such a cutie!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Ya totally jealous he is such a hottie!

BreAna said...

you lucky dawg, you meet the hottest basketball player ever. HE is so freakin hot.

Shawboy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donene said...

How fun is that, they are some great pictures!

Brittany said...

How fun! That is a funny story! I can't wait to show Jared. I bet camp was fun. How is cheer going?

Braden said...

kori's good luck is rubbing off on you! i remember her stories and now they're your stories! he does look cute looking at cute little scarlett. i miss rebelette camp. i bet it was fun!

The Jones Family said...

I'm so freakin' jealous!!!!

Rachel said...

seriously he is SOOOOO HOT!

Olivia Jewell said...

Kristi, you are HILARIOUS. We haven't checked in for a while, but I was so glad that I did. I just got done reading your story to ERic, and we were both laughing pretty hard. You're a hoot. :)
Scarlett, is sooo cute by the way. I can't believe how big she is, someday maybe we'll actually get a chance to introduce her and Ella to each other. Meanwhile, good luck with things.