Monday, December 22, 2008

Update...

Okay, so the lighting didn't work out...I really need to figure out what settings to use for sports...inside a gym...if anyone knows on the Canon Rebel XTI, let me know! :)
Mike played against the And 1 streetball team. He was soooo excited. Apparently, the And 1 team is pretty big. All the ballers where there like Highriser, Spider, ect. I'm not going to lie...I had no idea who they were until Mike showed me on the internet.

Kori, Emilee, Me and Scarlett at the Reb Christmas party

I promise, Scarlett does smile....just not for pictures!

She loves to cuddle with her little giraffe!
Mike was so proud of himself for wrapping her in a Vickings sweatshirt! Scarlett is like- get me out of this crap!
At her 4 month appointment...12 pounds 5 oz and 24 inches long. She has almost doubled her birth weight!

These are always fun....

9 comments:

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

She is so tiny!! Yeah wait til she eats solids and has blow outs.. I swear sometimes I really puke! I bet she misses her aunt noelle!

BreAna said...

oh my heck she is so cute. I forgot that Liam and her are only 2 months apart. I hate blow outs.lol.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Scarlett and you look so cute on the picture you are looking at eachother! My favorite! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!

The Jones Family said...

I love the mustard blowouts, they're the best!! Scarlett is getting so big, but she is still so small. I hope we can get together and catch up soon. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Emily said...

Go Vikings!!! BTW your christmas card is possibly the SWEETEST thing I have ever seen. Merry Christmas!!

Heather & Josh said...

Holy Cow! Maycee weighed an ounce more at her 2 month appointment. That is so crazy! I have a little chunk and Scarlett is a skinny little thing. I'm jealous of your camera. I love mine, but I would love love love yours. I'm going to call you soon to chat.

Jason and Tawni said...

So I have never experienced those kinds of blowouts with Stella. I see the pictures on everyone's blogs and think that one day it has to be coming. Now she is turning a year old and it still hasn't happened so I am counting my blessings! Scarlett is such a tiny little stinker, so precious and so darling! Call me when you get back into town k? Love you and Merry Christmas!

JD, Annie and Ellie said...

So eveytime Ellie goes to the bathroom it looks like that. Oh the joys of motherhood... I say that because JD brings her to me as far away from him as possible.

Olivia Jewell said...

Always fun explains it quite well. :) She's getting so big already. I wish we could meet her. Hopefully soon. She's beautiful Kristi!