Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lesson Learned.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime. :) I am proud to say that the same smoker client just sat down at the picnic table, smoked, put it out and walked to the trash and threw his cigarette away. Almost a week later and he remembered! Good Job.

And I don't want everyone to think I'm really, really mean...I really did tell them nicely. So nicely that it was creepy. Those of you who know Kori, I did it Kori style. Creepy! :)

7 comments:

BreAna said...

that is way funny. He must have been a little scaried.lol. You will have to let me know next time you are in the area. I will be at my moms for the christmas eve party as usual. I hope to see you and your freakin cute baby (that I still may steal).haha

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Hey sista I totally agree with you and I would tell the guys the same thing, there is nothing worse than people smoking and around kids that is so not funny! I miss you sooooooooooooooooooooo much and I can't wait to see little Scarlett. So when we you get here I am giving you your christmas gift because I can't wait anymore!

Cody and Tennille said...

He probably knew you were watching him. I hope you made the little hairs on the back of his neck stand up. Ha ha! Good work girl. Call me when you go up to Logan. I still need to see that cute baby of yours.

Amber Lea said...

Work it. Work it.

Angela Smith said...

You go girl! :) I love ya!

Larsen Family said...

You should have given him a high five.
Gotta give em props for something good right.

Jason and Tawni said...

That is freakin awesome! Way to go woman, you are soooo aggressive! Ha, I would LOVE to see you when you get mean, that is a side of you that I can't even begin to imagine you having!