Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving...

Here is a long post of Thanksgiving. I just love Thanksgiving and seeing friends and family. There is sooooo much to be thankful- I could never write it all. I am especially thankful for my incredible friends and family!

Scarlett and Aunt Nattie
Scarlett and Britt
Scarlett lovin on Noelle. Aren't those droopy cheekies cute???
This was fun...Scarlett BLEW out on the way to Ogden the day after Thanksgiving. We had to stop and change her at the Cheveron in Brigham. Love those blow outs. Her little warm bunny suit is sooo cute!


Some of my best high school friends got together for a little Thanksgiving brunch. It was the first time some of the babies had seen each other! It was so fun to see the girls and all the babies.

Parker lovin on Evy...
Not easy getting all the babies to look at the camera....
Aren't they so cute? Parker (Britt's) Ellie (Alisha's) Evy (Bam's) Tyson (Alisha's) and Scarlett

Scarlett spending some time with her amazing great grandma

Mike and Grandma Gene
Ethan, Scarlett and Taiya - Ethan already likes Scarlett better than me. I was on the phone with Brooke one day and asked if Ethan wanted to talk to me. Brooke asked him, and he was dead serious and said, "No, I onnwy want to tawk to Scarwett." Hilarious.

Taiya's first cousin!!!Scarlett with her Aunt Brooke.
Scarlett and her sweet Great Grandma Shaw.

Scarlett with her Great Grandpa Shaw.
On our way up, we stopped and went out to dinner with the Morzelewskis. These girls are just soooo cute!

4 comments:

Clenece said...

OH my Nat is so beautiful, and Taiya is so BIG!! Time has flown by!! I hope I will get a chance to see you whne I am there...MAKE TIME! lol!

Nate said...

Oh my goodness I just LOVE the picture of all the girl's children on the couch! Too cute! I wish we could have come and seen everyone. We won't be coming home for the holidays either, so maybe sometime around the first of next year we can all get together again so I can see everyone!

Scarlett is beautiful! I still can't wait to hold her and meet her in person!

Merry Christmas!!!

Crystal said...

Oh man, that is the second time I have done that! Nate's comment is from Crystal...oops!!

Donene said...

The pictures are so cute and I can't believe how much she is growing!