Monday, October 6, 2008

So YOU think YOU can DANCE?



So Amber called me up really late one night and asked me if I wanted tickets to the THINK YOU CAN DANCE tour. She really didn't ask, she just told me cause she knows I am a huge sucker for those kinds of things and would go with her for sure. (Yeah, I went to the Celine Dion concert ALL BY MYSELF in Vegas the last week of her show because no one else wanted to fork out the money and Mike said he would rather just go sit at a buffet all night-It was AMAZING by the way...I started crying on the first note she sang...by far the best show I have ever been to) Anyway...the tour was amazing! I just think of these kids that tried out...probably not really thinking they would make it and now they are these famous dancers...and can do anything they want with dancing-working with the best choreographers in the world. How lucky. Chelsea was by far my favorite...and of course "Bleeding Love"/the suitcase dance was my favorite dance. I don't know how to post the video...but here is the link to see the dance if you didn't see it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypdudrIfdtQ


I cannot believe how many talented people there are in the world. I walked away depressed and wondering what line I got in heaven, because it sure wasn't the talent line. I think I may have been too busy talking and telling other people what line to get into. Dang.


9 comments:

BreAna said...

oh man i would have gone to celine with you for sure. your baby is such a doll. by the way where did you get that sandwich at her thing it was yummy. it was so good to see you.

Heather & Josh said...

You are too funny!!! I saw Celine twice, and let me tell you I absolutely loved it! I cried both times I went, she just has the most amazing powerful voice. I love that you went by yourself. That is totally something I would do because Josh doesn't like that kind of stuff. You do too have talent, I don't know what you are talking about.

Alisa and Sky said...

I love Celine too! I love those pictures of Serena at 3 weeks old! she is such a beautiful baby and i cant tell you enough how much i love her hair...so cute!!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I miss you guys so much! I hope you have a fun weekend! I love you! Give Scarlett a hug and kiss for me!

Josh and Bam said...

I think I was helping direct the lines in heaven as well.... :)

Amber Lea said...

Ha ha. I was the retard who couldn't figure the lines out and needed your help. And then ended up without getting dished much of anything either.

And I don't remember calling you really late :P I do remember texting you in the middle of an earthquake, however, and demanding your attendance.

Rachel said...

Whatever I think you were probably already IN a line, but then got to talking and telling everyone else where to go.

Braden said...

OH I'M SO JEALOUS! I WANTED TO GO SO BAD!

Jason and Tawni said...

Ha Ha Ha You should have called me. I have been to Celine Dion twice and both times I was totally crying. Her show was AMAZING!!! Anyways, I think that you would have jumped in the talent line but you were probably too busy letting other people butt ahead of you in line since you are so generous and kind. And you have major talents so never post that kind of crap again. I love you!

(I LOVE THOSE PICTURES THAT SERENA TOOK OF BALLERINA SCARLETT, TOOOOOO CUTE!)