Monday, October 20, 2008

Random Pictures

She is so funny! She gets her eyes so big sometimes, it is hilarious!

Here is little Brecke! She is so cute.
The two little girls having a nap over. Scarlett is peeking-she is a major cat napper. (They love their binkies!)

Arent the shoes the cutest? They are huge...but look so cute!
Out in the carseat...

She is so cute when she sleeps!
Here are just some random pictures from the last little while. I think this has been the funnest time of my life! I love to just snuggle her and lay in bed with her. I love to be with her all day and all night. I cannot believe how much she has changed our life. She has been growing so much-too much too fast. She has rolled over three times...two times front to back and tonight she rolled from her stomach to her back! My doctor said it was pretty early to roll so we are wondering if it was a fluke! :) Anyhow...the time is going by too fast!

4 comments:

Clenece said...

She looks so big sitting up in her CUTE clothes, and yes her shoes look darling!!

The Wood Family said...

I love the purple bow! I seriously miss having Becks that little so eat it up... You look so cute as a mom!

Texie said...

She looks so cute in all her little outfits! She still looks so tiny to me. I agree that it is so fun being a mom and spending all your time with the babes!

Donene said...

She is sooo cute and yes she is growing! I wish I had taken some pictures when we were down, it was so fun to see all of you. I tagged you but it is an easy tag.