Monday, October 20, 2008

Scarlett's Blessing

Scarlett with her cousin Taiya
Mike, Hayley, Beth, Brandon, Brooke, Me, Sharon and Nick
Seriously, is he the cutest thing ever?




This was the end of the day...I look sick and was exhausted!
With the best grandparents in the world...
Scarlett and her great grandma Gene






She looks like she is scared of the camera...but really she is probably just sick of it!



We decided to bless Scarlett up north so it would be closer for both of our families. We ended up blessing her in the ward I grew up in-my dad's ward. It was such an awesome experience and Scarlett did great through it! She wore the dress that Brooke (my sister) and I wore...so I thought it was extra sweet! Thanks so much to all of our friends and family who came and spent our special day with us! I haven't uploaded all of the pictures, but when I do I will post them. We didn't get too many good ones because of all the people over and the excitement...but enjoy!!!

8 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Babe, what cute pictures of little Scarlett! I love them! I miss you guys so much!!!!!!

Ticey said...

She looks beautiful!! And that is so neat that is the dress you wore - what a special day!!

The Morzelewski Family said...

Sweet little Scarlett, she looks so beautiful! I love the dress, I am glad that it worked out! I bet she is getting so big, maybe 8 pounds now :-) I need to see her again soon!!!!! You too of course!

Melodie Starr* said...

scarlett looks beautiful and you look amazing krisit! wow! what a fun day, and how special that you all wore the same dress...

The Jones Family said...

Soo CUTE!! Scarlett looks so different since we saw her last, and she is such a doll.

Jeff said...

Hey, I'm pretty dang excited to see Wayne and Gene represented on your blog. What good Sunday School teachers they were!

Clenece said...

I just love her hair, and she looks so beautiful.

That little boy is so dang CUTE!. I just want to squeeze him!!

Donene said...

What a great day and that is way cool that she was able to wear the dress that you were blessed in.