Friday, August 8, 2008

St. George Shower

Kalli, Me & Lacy
Tiff, Me & Sleez
Serena, Me & Marci
Brittany & Cruz, Krista, Lacy, Kalli, Me, Brynne, Rachel, Marci, Serena & Tiff
Brittney, Cruz, Krista and Adam


Serena and Marci gave me the cutest shower! Marci has 2 boys and Serena has 3 boys, so I think they were really excited to do the whole pink thing! They made the tastiest food and had the cutest decorations. We had it in Marci's backyard which is absolutely gorgeous. I got some way fun gifts- I just can't wait to use them!!! Thanks so much girls-I loved it!!!!

3 comments:

BreAna said...

I can't believe that there is a baby in your belly. I think you are just fooling all of us.lol you look darling.

The Staheli's said...

It was so fun to see you guys!! You look great. Seriously...tiny for 33 weeks! Craziness!

Clark and Kristen Daniels said...

HEY GIRL...congrats on the little one. I am so happy for you both. We miss you guys!