Sunday, August 31, 2008

Heather and Payton


Heather helped me give Scarlett a bath...or should I say Heather gave Scarlett a bath...I was too scared because of how small she is!!!
Scarlett likes being in the bath...but man, she hates it when I take her out!!!
Scarlett and Payton

My friend Heather is one of the most amazing people in the world! She is one of my best friends and drove all the way down from SL to see Scarlett and help me when Mike went out of town! She brought her sweet little girl Payton and her and Scarlett already bonded! Thanks so much for coming down Heath, I love ya!


3 comments:

Donene said...

Scarlett is so tiny and cute, thanks for posting hte pictures so we can see, you look great too by the way. We can't wait to see her in person.

Clenece said...

She is so cute and I wish I could be there and help ya out!

Marci Rasch said...

Cute cute cute! She is so cute! Keep posting new pics! I love to see them!