Thursday, November 6, 2008

October Fun

I LOVE October! I love the fall temperatures and the changing leaves, the candy corn and apple cider...and I LOVE Halloween! We had a great month and a lot of fun parties and activities. Here is the 17th and 18th of October. Scarlett was a bumble bee for two of our Halloween parties. She looked so cute! It was one of the costumes that actually fit her. I was pretty impressed with this $8 Wal-Mart buy!

Are these not the coolest costumes? I borrowed them from one of my Rebelettes. I forgot that the gorilla was so scary looking!

Korver and Scarlett
Looking hot guys!
Scarlett and Joselyn
Mike and I left Scarlett for the first time to go to the Smith's Halloween party. It was a way fun party, thanks Tawni and Jason-and thanks Joe and Kalli for the awesome costumes!

Mike carved this pumpkin for the party and he won the contest! He's quite the skilled pumpkin carver!
The funniest thing about the night was the Mike got PULLED OVER looking like this! We were in seperate cars and we were meeting in a church parking lot, so I was pulling in just as the cop flashed his lights at Mike. I couldn't help but start cracking up. I thought he was getting pulled over because he looked so creepy! But he was actually speeding. Luckily, he didn't get a ticket. Can you imagine what the police officer was thinking seeing Mike dressed like that? He even called back up! It was so funny.
Me, Serena and Tawni

11 comments:

Clenece said...

You guys look great...Poor Mike., I would have loved to see that happen!

Rachel said...

That is so funny that Mike got pulled over, good thing he didn't get a ticket! haha
Are you coming for pie night? I need to see that baby of yours!

The Wood Family said...

I love all of the costumes! Looks like you had a lot of fun! What a cool mom you are to dress up!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

omigosh!!! It's so good to hear from you!! Looks like you have SUCH a cute girl!!! And Halloween IS so much fun!! I can't believe it has been so long since Romania! :)

BreAna said...

She looks so cute in that bumble b ee costume and that huge flower. I love it. She is so freakin cute. So great she has so many little friends already.lol

Ticey said...

I love you guys' costumes - so fun!! Sorry Mike that you got pulled over :( Scarlett makes a darling bumble bee too!!

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

Scarlett is sooo cute! I love her costume!!!

Emily said...

I just loved the costumes. Scarlett is such a cute little bee! So sweet. Hope we get to see you guys around Thanksgiving. I need to snuggle that baby!

Larsen Family said...

Love the costumes.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Hey my sweet friend! I have already told you but your costumes are so darling! You will have to bring me a picture of scarlett when you come home for thankgiving! Love you and miss you all.

Jason and Tawni said...

Ok, so you and I are obviously destined to be friends. We both have a last name that starts with "S" and we both named our baby girls with "S" names and now I find out that Scarlett was a bumblebee like Stella! How cool is that? I love all the pictures, it was fun partying with you guys!