Monday, November 10, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

Here are a few more pictures from Halloween week! She is probably blind from all the pictures we took the week of Halloween. She was a pumpkin on Halloween! She looked so cute even though the outfit was huge on her!
Okay, so she looks scared to death in this picture! lol! It was a little awkward trying to get pictures of her...she kept moving around and bobbing her head...then she'd start to fall over! It was hilarious. Needless to say, we didn't get any great pictures in her pumpkin costume. :)

Scarlett and her daddy. Mike dressed up as a basketball player. Real creative.
Seriously, are those eyes not hilarious!!!

She was a chick on Wednesday for my work party. I think this was my favorite costume!Always has to have that binky close by!

12 comments:

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Holy costumes girl! That little Scarlett is a spoiled and adorable girl. I loved all the costumes, but I agree, I think I like the chick the best!

BreAna said...

That girl has a lot of costumes. I love that pumpkin costume it is the cutest pumpkin costume I have ever seen. to cute.

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

She has got beautiful eyes!!! You and mike made a gorgeous baby!!! She does have a lot of costumes!! lol you crack me up kristi! ;)

Clenece said...

I love the pumpkin outfit! She looks so dang cute!

Amy Hess said...

O.M.G. girl why don't you dress her in a few more costumes. I know you can't help yourself when she looks that freaking cute in them. I like the pumpkin sitting on the porch thats so dang cute.

The Jones Family said...

Oh my heck Scarlett is soo cute!! She is growing up and getting a little bigger!! We miss you guys and hope things are going well!

Larsen Family said...

ok so I hope you didn't buy three diffenet halloween costumes for your child. You make me laugh.

Boyer family said...

How cut I can't believe it, I love all the costumes!!!!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Only Scarlett could pull off all those way cute costumes! I hope you took lots of pictures for me!

Rachel said...

HELLO with all the costumes, super CUTE!! I love the pumpkin one, probably because it is big and it is like a big ball.

Donene said...

Scarlett is just so cute and I love all of the costumes! It looks like you had so much fun dressing her up. Yours and Mike's was pretty cute too, well Mike's was a little scary.

Sher! said...

Hahahahaha Kris! I love these pictures! Soooo cute and soooo funny! Love the one of her in the corner in her pumpkin costume! Love you and miss you, and I just love how much you love Halloween! :)