Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh how we LOVE her!

Here are a few picts. Enjoy!

Scarlett loved feeding the ducks with her little bud Parker.


Bam and the fam came into town for a little vacation and to bless Bailey. Scarlett had so much fun playing with Evy at the park. And it was much needed therapy for me to play with Bam. I seriously have the BEST friends in the entire world. Really though, I am so lucky. Dang, why can't you live closer?
Uh, really Mom?
Yep, I already love the computer.

So sweet.
Scarlett and her partner in crime.
Scarlett and Dylan
Happy 4th of July!
Yep...I'm a cheeser with a cupcake face!!!
Just trying to be like my mommy and putting some mascara on...
We went to the Stadium of Fire with Carrie Underwood as the entertainment. It was PHENOMENAL. Can I please have her legs???
This child could seriously be an ad for Yoplait. She LOVES yogurt. She drinks it straight out of the container.
Skunky and Pay Pay. I was so thankful and happy that one of my bestest friends-Heather and her two darling kids could come stay with us for a few days. We had a blast and Scarlett and Payton played so well together. I sure do wish they lived closer.
I came downstairs one morning after showering to find Scarlett sitting on the couch just going to town on the oatmeal cookies I made.
Scarlett loves corn and will do anything to get it! :)
This girl LOVES swimming. She just puts these floaties on and she goes everywhere in the pool. We are so thankful we have a pool...I can't wait to put her in swimming lessons.

6 comments:

Donene said...

Some of these pictures crack me up, she is so darling and I love the one of her on the table eating the corn on the cob! She is so cute! thanks for sharing!

Rachel said...

YAY you updated. Scarlett is so stinking cute :) Hope to see you soon!

Jett Powered Foundation said...

She is gorgeous...and she looks just like you!! Your family is just adorable.

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

She is growing right up and I miss her so much! and I miss you guys so much!

Braden said...

she's so cute and looks sooo much like you! i love her! i wish i could see you more...we'll have to come down seriously. after my baby is here we'll have to plan a trip.

Larsen Family said...

Seriously the pig tails are absolutely adorable.