Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Girls Trip 2009

(Mostly plagiarized from Crystal's blog...I love copy and paste!:))
I am finally getting to putting up pictures of our girls trip! We had SO MUCH FUN! It was the best weekend ever! We shopped, talked, ate, talked, shopped, ate...so fun! I seriously can't remember the last time I laughed so hard it hurt....or the last time I stayed up until like 5:30 in the morning:) It was great to see everyone again and see that really not much has changed..we're all still crazy! And to say the least, I feel SOOOO thankful to have such amazing friends! I just love these girls!

Cute Nancy and Crystal..
They're bringin' sexy back...Crystal and Ang
Me, Ang and Crystal
Out to lunch...Me, Nancy, Alisha and Crystal
All of us...Bam, Ang, Britt, Me, Nanc, Alisha and Crystal..

Happy Birthday Amber Lea!!!
Alisha and Nancy just relaxin!!!
Britt and me feeling the baby!!!
Ang, Crystal and Britt sneakin' away to get some chocolate...


1/2 of Britt, Ang, Alisha and me...just shopping

Bam has always been unusually tall...those Poulsen genes!

Bam, Nancy, Ang & Britt...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I loves girls trips. They are always so much fun!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

It looks like you girls had so much fun without me! Lets plan to go to Vegas or San Diego where we can stay on the beach in our condos!

Braden said...

looks fun! britt's prego again?! you guys are good to still do the trip. we need to do one.