Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Belated Valentines!




Here are Scarlett's six month pictures (courtesy of the one and only Serena R. Martineau)! Life got busy at 6 months! Scarlett started crawling and hasn't stopped. She is everywhere! Not to mention two days after she started crawling, she started to pull herself up onto furniture and taking steps. Everyone told me that six months pictures are the best because they can only sit and can't crawl yet so they just look at you and smile....yeah right! It was so hard to get some pictures because now that she can crawl, she is so interested in the world around and wants to be everywhere!
Lucky for her she is built like her daddy...tall and skinny... 14 pOuNdS 6 OuNcEs... (22%) 26.5 InChEs... (79%) It is so funny to watch her move everywhere because she is so tiny. She is the sweetest thing in the world and I can't imagine my life without her. I can't believe the joy she brings into our lives!

11 comments:

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Look how cute she is! I was looking a serena's blog so adorable! Scarlett loves the camera!

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

She's adorable!!!

Clenece said...

Oh isn't she just the cutest thing! Nick and I always talk about how cute she is! We love her EYES!!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

she is a doll!! and yes crawling keeps you busy busy busy!!!

Krista said...

Kristi- I had to come check out your blog and see your cute Scarlett and oh my goodness she is just beautiful!!!!!! I love all your pics- her room- wow. So cute. I can't believe she's already 6 months! Crazy!

Marci Rasch said...

She is soooooo cute! Those eyes are amazing! She looks like alot of fun! Are you coming to the showcase? I hope to see you there!

Braden said...

so adorable! i can't believe i still haven't seen her in person. she's pretty just like her mom.

Olivia Jewell said...

Oh my goodness Kristi, she's getting so beautiful. Those eyes are amazing. I hope that we'll get a chance to meet her someday soon. I'm sure her and Ella will get along just great.

Karly & Danny said...

She has got to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. I totally forgot you had her in August. That gave me hope that if you can handle it in St George then I can handle being pregnant in Logan. Are you guys headed up this way at all?

Jason and Tawni said...

Love that face, I miss her!!! Oh, and you of course. I adore these pictures and I can't even believe my baby Scarlett is crawling, standing, and starting to take steps! Get ready, a whole new world awaits you and it's more insane than I thought!

Brecke said...

Hi Kristi- I just was checking out your blog and Scarlette is so adorable, those eyes!!