Thursday, January 22, 2009

5 MONTHS OLD!!!



I can't believe that my baby is already 5 months old! These past five months have been the best months ever! She is getting so big! She scoots everywhere now, it is so funny because she is soooo small! On Monday she got on her knees, and on Tuesday she started to rock back and forth on her knees so I think she will be crawling soon. She is close to sitting up as well. Like I said, I can't believe it has already been five months. The time goes by way too fast. Here are her five month pictures that the talented Serena Martineau (http://www.simplyserenityphotography.blogspot.com/) took! Don't worry...Scarlett still won't smile for the camera.
I am still the worst blogger, but going back to work full time, housework and being a mom has definitely thrown me for a loop! I'm trying to keep up on it all, but blogging isn't a priority...but I'll try to be better. I'll hopefully get Christmas posted soon. I was just so excited about these darling pictures!!!

13 comments:

BreAna said...

She is so freaking Cute! I can't wait to see her.

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Smile or not...she has the most adorable face! Serena is an awesome photographer as well!

Meg said...

She is beautiful! Seriously I just want to love on her. They really do grow up too fast.

Emily said...

I love those eyes. So much soul in them.

Crystal said...

Oh dear, she is so stinkin cute in those pics! Love um! I also have a food storage excel spreadsheet about food storage and how much and what you need for your family so when I get some time I'll send it to you!:)

Clenece said...

Nick and I just love her blue eyes. She is so cute, and and precious!

Miranda said...

this girl has got to get in magazines. I just want to play with her hair!!! LOVE THE PICS

Rachel said...

She is so cute and so BIG! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet! :)

Braden said...

HOLY COW! FIVE MONTHS! AND I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN HER. SORRY I'M SUCH A BAD FRIEND. SHE'S ADORABLE. HOPEFULLY WE'LL GET TO SEE HER SOON!

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

She is a DOLL!!! And, you're right, she is very close to crawling if she is already getting on her knees and rocking!!! How fun!!

Jason and Tawni said...

OH MY GOSH! I just adore her! I am seriously in love with that darling little face of hers. It has been way too long since Stella and Scarlett had a playdate, we need to get them together soon!

Sher! said...

I LOVE her!

The Morzelewski Family said...

These pictures are ADORABLE! I can't believe how big she has gotten since the last time I have seen her!!! Are you sure that is the same little Scarlett I saw just a couple months ago? Soooo sweet.